You'll want to dine outside every chance you get as long as you sit in the comfortable, sling-styled POLYWOOD® Coastal Dining Arm Chair. This modern chair comes in seven attractive, fade-resistant frame colors with sling fabric that's fast-drying, tear resistant and easy to clean. Built for long-lasting durability and good looks, this chair features a frame constructed of a solid POLYWOOD® recycled lumber that has the appealing look of painted wood but does not require the upkeep that real wood does.
- POLYWOOD® frames available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors; fabric available in white
- Fabric is fast-drying and resistant to weather, mildew, fading and tearing
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- Constructed of high-quality woven fabric and durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber frames that provide the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- POLYWOOD® lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.