Take a moment to relax in the Modern Curveback Adirondack Chair, a spacious chair featuring curved back slats and waterfall front for added comfort. With a modern back style and sleek leg profile, this contemporary Adirondack is the perfect blend of style and comfort that will compliment to any outdoor space.
- Oversized seat, curved back slats and waterfall front
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber that is not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in Syracuse, Indiana
- Assembly required
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.