Create a sleek, contemporary outdoor space with the Modern Curveback Adirondack Swivel Counter Chair. The 360-degree swivel allows you to get in and out of the chair with ease while the wide footrest makes the perfect spot to comfortably rest your feet. This durable, all-weather chair features a spacious contoured seat, curved back slats, and a waterfall front ensuring comfort that will last. Line up a few chairs along your outdoor counter, or create a great space for conversation around a table.
- Oversized seat, curved back slats, waterfall front, and wide footrest
- Swivels 360-degrees
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber that is not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in Syracuse, Indiana
- Assembly required
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.