Enhance the ambiance of your outdoor space with the Round 48" Fire Pit Table. Easily roast marshmallows, stay warm, and enjoy the company of your friends and family by this low-maintenance fire pit table. A few Adirondack chairs and rockers gathered around this fire pit table will definitely up the comfort factor in your outdoor space too. When you aren't using the fire pit table, you can keep it protected with the included cover.
- Includes stainless burner bowl, glass wind guard, 10 lbs of clear glass gems, and fire pit table cover
- Crystal Fire® Plus Burner can run for 8-16 hours using a 20 lb. propane tank or can be hooked up to a natural gas line (propane tank not included)
- Easy access to propane tank through side door with hidden hinge and strong magnetic latch
- Safe to use on wood and composite decks, concrete patios, yards, etc.
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary material which includes landfill-bound and ocean-bound plastics
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Assembly required
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.