Simple elegance is what characterizes the POLYWOOD® Chippendale 7-Piece Dining Set. Its inspiration comes from the popular 18th century furniture design style. Its durable construction comes from solid POLYWOOD® recycled lumber that's made to last and look good for years. Available in several attractive, fade-resistant colors, this exquisite set includes four Chippendale Dining Side Chairs, two Chippendale Dining Arm Chairs, and a spacious Nautical 37" x 72" Dining Table that's not only easy to clean but resists food and beverage stains, too.
- Set includes four CDD100 Chippendale Dining Side Chairs, two CDD200 Chippendale Dining Arm Chairs, and one NCT3772 Nautical 37" x 72" Dining Table
- Available in several attractive, fade resistant colors
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
- Table outfitted with 1.625" center hole for standard umbrella (sold separately); hole cover included
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.