Take your outdoor dining area to new heights with the stylish POLYWOOD® La Casa Café 5-Piece Counter Set. This attractive counter-height set is available in several attractive, fade-resistant colors and includes four comfortably contoured La Casa Café Counter Arm Chairs and a Round 48" Counter Table. You'll love how easy this set is to clean and maintain year after year since it's constructed of solid POLYWOOD® recycled lumber. It's built for both durability and long-lasting beauty as it is designed to look like wood without splintering, cracking, chipping, peeling or rotting like real wood does over time.
- Set includes four TD201 La Casa Cafe Counter Arm Chairs and one RRT248 Round 48" Counter Table
- Available in several attractive, fade resistant colors
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOODe lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- POLYWOOD lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
- Table outfitted with 1.625" center hole for standard umbrella (sold separately); hole cover included
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.