If you want to give your outdoor dining space a welcoming yet fashionable feel, consider the Chippendale 5-Piece Farmhouse Trestle Side Chair Dining Set. This all-weather set features four comfortable and stylish dining chairs that complement a spacious 37-inch dining table, and it will quickly become your favorite relaxation spot where you and your friends can gather for a relaxing repast.
- Includes (4) Chippendale Dining Side Chairs and (1) Farmhouse Trestle 37" Dining Table
- Chairs boast elegant and inviting 18th-century Chippendale-style back design
- Chairs feature comfortably contoured seats and backs
- Table leg design allows for ample legroom; table outfitted with 1.625" center hole for standard umbrella (sold separately); hole cover included
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend made from sustainable materials including landfill-bound and ocean-bound plastics
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Chairs ship fully assembled; minimal assembly required for table
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.